Sherry Tamone is a crustacean physiologist at the University of Alaska Southeast in Juneau who recently started studying the affects of OA on shrimp. Q: We hear you’re launching a new project on OA and shrimp. What will you be testing and what are your hypotheses? I recently received funding from Alaska Sea Grant to […]
from Web sites and blogs – Ocean acidification https://ift.tt/3fIrgip https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What are Tire Wear Particles?
What do you think about when you hear the words “microplastic pollution?” Your mind may immediately go to imagery of colorful fragmented pl...
-
When autumn comes around, cue the leaves changing color, pumpkin spice, candies, apple picking and my favorite part of all: the spooky tradi...
-
With Plastic Free July just around the corner, now is the perfect time to reflect on the progress we’ve seen across the United States in the...
-
On my first beach trip this season, I noticed a beautiful bird sailing across the shore, wings outstretched, skimming the water. I was struc...
No comments:
Post a Comment